Glory to God - CHRIS EJI

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Friday 12 October 2018

Glory to God

1. Every handwriting of death and Ichabod against my destiny and calling, BE WIPED OFF BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!
2. Glory of God, fertilize my destiny for testimonial fruits this year 2010, IN THE NAME OF JESUS.IN JESUS’ NAME.
3. Arrows of captivity from the grave, fired to capture my glory: I AM NOT YOUR CANDIDATE! GO BACK BY FIRE!! CAPTURE YOUR SENDERS!!! IN THE NAME OF JESUS.
4. O Sun of Righteousness, let Your glory overtake and consume every stumbling iniquity of my father’s house assigned to make me fall into shame and sorrow, IN JESUS’ NAME.
5. O Glory of the sun, arise and consume every dark arrows fired against my star, IN JESUS’ NAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Pages