RECOVER your GLORY, BY FIRE - CHRIS EJI

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Monday 15 October 2018

RECOVER your GLORY, BY FIRE

  1. Faeces of darkness in my body, die in the name of Jesus.
  2. I vomit witchcraft faeces eaten in the dream, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I vomit every witchcraft rat eaten in the dream in the name of Jesus.
  4. Wind of the night, you will not have power over me in the name of Jesus.
  5. Wind of the night you will not cooperate with my enemies in Jesus name.
  6. Evil wind of darkness, I am not your candidate, release me by fire, in Jesus name
  7. Blood of Jesus destroy every witchcraft food in my blood in Jesus name.
  8. You the glory of my legs in captivity, receive deliverance by the Blood of Jesus
  9. You the glory of my hands in the camp of darkness, receive deliverance of fire, by the blood of Jesus.
  10. You the glory of my head in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus
  11. You the glory of my womb in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus
  12. You the glory of my mouth in captivity, receive deliverance of fire by the Blood of Jesus
  13. Incision of darkness on my body be washed off by the blood of Jesus.
  14. Demonic doorways of Incision in my life, burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
  15. Father, have mercy on me concerning ancestral curses, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Father, have mercy on me regarding ancestral blood pollution in the name of Jesus.
  17. Father, have mercy on me regarding ancestral praise poetry and nicknames in the name of Jesus.
  18. Ancestral Idols crying against my moving forward, die, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Ancestral powers of my father’s house, Ancestral powers of my mother’s house, face each other and destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus
  20. Innocent blood shed by my ancestors, crying against my destiny, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
  21. Fire of deliverance; destroy every battle in my blood in the name of Jesus.
  22. Fire of deliverance; destroy every battle in my body fluid, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Destiny destroyers of my father’s house, collide with the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
  24. Destiny destroyers of my husband’s/wife’s house, collide with the Blood of Jesus.
  25. Spirit of poverty afflicting my destiny from birth, COME OUT and return to your kind in the name of Jesus.
  26. Strange Bungalow holding me captive; catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  27. My blood and body fluid under witchcraft attack receive deliverance by Fire in the name of Jesus.
  28. Hereditary curse of my Father’s/Mother’s house, break in the name of Jesus.
  29. Spirit of hardship which entered my destiny at birth, COME OUT, return to your kind, in the name of Jesus
  30. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from generational battles in the name of Jesus.
  31. Great earthquake of God, destroy the ancestral prison holding me captive, in Jesus name.
  32. Any power calling my destiny into captivity, release me and die, in Jesus name.
  33. Any power stealing my virtues secretly, you will not prosper, DIE, in Jesus name.
  34. Any power sowing tares into my life in the night, Die, in Jesus name.
  35. I break every covenant I have entered into with the spirit of affliction and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
  36. Axe of God, destroy the root of my problems in Jesus name.
  37. My Benefactors, locate me by fire in the name of Jesus
  38. O Lord, I am here at the Junction of Help, deliver me, in Jesus name.
  39. Garment of Right Identity, come upon me, in Jesus name
  40. Family taboos and Idols crying against my breakthroughs, break by the blood of Jesus.
  41. Evil Garment of darkness on my body, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
  42. Let the Power of Resurrection enter into my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Pages