Position Your Life in the Greatness of God - CHRIS EJI

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Saturday 13 October 2018

Position Your Life in the Greatness of God

You may have lost your hope and think that there is no one who understands your situation. God understands. The Bible is full of hope. Here are just a few verses:
  • Psalm 25:3  - “No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame.”
  • Psalm 130:5 - “I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.”
  • Isaiah 40:31 - “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - “For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’”
  • Romans 15:13 - “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
  • Proverbs 23:18 - “There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.”
  • Lamentations 3:21-22 - “Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Pages