Early Morning Prayer points to command your day - CHRIS EJI

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Saturday 20 October 2018

Early Morning Prayer points to command your day

Prayer Points:

Good Morning, Father God! Good Morning, Jesus Christ! Good Morning, Holy Spirit! (Psalm 5:3).
Thank You for waking me up this morning (Psalm 3:5).
Thank You, Lord, for giving me life and strength, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 27:1).
Thank You, Father, for watching over my family and over me throughout the night. Thank You for giving your angels charge over us, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 91:11; 121:3).
I worship You and give You all the glory, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 29:2).
Lord, hear my voice this morning in Jesus’ name (Psalm 55:17).
Let the purposes for which You gave me this day be established, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 29:11).
I command the gates of this day to open up and hear me now, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 24:7, 9).
Some trust in chariots and some trust in horses, but I remember that Father God, You are my God, You are my Source, You are my strength and I thank You, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 20:7).
Early, Lord, will I seek You, oh my God, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 63:1).
Father, let me found of You as I seek You early, in the name of Jesus (Jeremiah 29:14).
Father God, I commit all my ways into Your hands today, and I lean not on my own understanding (Proverbs 3: 5, 6).
Father God, I ask for wisdom for today and understanding in all I do in the name of Jesus (James 1:5).
Father, keep a watch over my mouth, today in the name of Jesus (Psalm 141:3).
Keep a watch over my ears, my heart, my thoughts, and my imaginations today, Lord, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 141:3, 4).
Today, I will speak goodly words in Jesus’ name (Genesis 49:21).
Father God, let me satisfied today with the fruit of my lips in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 18:20).
Today, whatever I bind let it be bound, in Jesus’ name; whatever I loose, let it be loosed, in the name of Jesus (Matthew 18:18).
This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice. I choose to rejoice and be glad in Jesus’ name (Psalm 118:24).
Today is my receiving day in Jesus’ name (Obadiah 17).
Today, men shall give me good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over in the name of Jesus (Luke 6:38).
I call for my abundant harvest from the north, from the south, from the east, and from the west, in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 9:6).
Every man and every woman whom You have spoken to, to bless me, Father, let the blessings be released unto me in the name of Jesus (Esther 6:1-3, 8-10).
Even as I receive, Father, make me a blessing in Jesus’ name. (Genesis 12:2).
I speak to the gates of this day, Lift up your heads, O ye gates that the King of Glory may come in, through me, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 7, 9).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Pages