PRAYER AGAINST BROKEN HOME - CHRIS EJI

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Friday 19 October 2018

PRAYER AGAINST BROKEN HOME

PRAISE WORSHIP

  • 1. Thank the lord for his resurrection power
  • 2. Ask the Lord to forgive you or whoever may be directly or indirectly involved in the death of the marriage.
  • 3. I command my marriage to come alive, in the name o f Jesus
  • 4. Lord Jesus, walk back into every second of my marital life and heal all the wounds created by the enemy.
  • 5. Let the breath of life enter into the foundation of my marriage and in the name of Jesus
  • 6. Let all satanic forces contributing to killing my marriage be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
  • 7. Let all marriage killers be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
  • 8. Let every activity of household enemies of my marriage
  • 9. Let my partner begin to have dreams and visions that would lead the resurrection of my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  • 10. Let God arise and let the enemies of my home be scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  • 11. I remove my marriage from the grip of powers that put it asunder, in the name of Jesus.
  • 12. Let all the enemies of settled home living around me scatter in the name of Jesus
  • 13. Let the spirit of the life enter into the blood of my marriage in the name of Jesus
  • 14. Let all the glory has departed from my marriage be restored, in the name of Jesus
  • 15. Let all the virtues stolen my marriage be restored seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.
  • 16. Let the anointing to prosper martially fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
  • 17. Lord, let divine sense enter into our relationship.
  • 18. I fire back every arrow of the enemy fired at my marriage in the name of Jesus.
  • 19. Let all the power sucking the peace of my home be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
  • 20. I retrieve my marriage from the altar of satanic destruction, in the name of Jesus
  • 21. Let the blood of Jesus erase all past unprofitable memories of my marital relationship.
  • 22. I bind every spirit of demonic independence in the name of Jesus.
  • 23. Let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ fall upon my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
  • 24. I remove my name from the book of broken homes, in the name of Jesus.
  • 25. Lord, remove from the heart of …….. all excuses for not wanting to face the difficulties of marriage.
  • 26. Let the corpse of my marriage receive fire in the name of Jesus
  • 27. Lord, remove from the heart of …. The intention of seeking greener grass’ in marriage.
  • 28. Pray in the spirit for at least 10 minutes 
  • 29. Thank the lord for answered prayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Reliable Web Hosting in Nigeria by DomainKing.NG

Pages